Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween happiness


"Is it Halloween time yet?" That's a question I've been asking Mom and Dad for weeks now. Finally last week Mom started putting up the Halloween decorations, which means that it's almost time for trick or treating!

I'm sure you're wondering what I'm going to be this year on the big day. I have several options: Abby Cadabby (I still fit into last year's costume), a princess (probably the frontrunner right now, because I talk about that all the time) and a ballerina (in the tutu I'm wearing in the above photo). Out of the three, the ballerina is probably the least likely option: I put that tutu on two or three times a day, but the weather will be too cold for me to wear it, I think.

Here's a look at me helping Mom put up the Halloween decorations, and you also get to hear the squealing sounds that Henry loves to make these days (I made the same sounds when I was his age!).



Bring on the trick or treating!