Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One fine day, part 1


We're going to close out the week with a three posts devoted to talking about my gigantic 1st birthday celebration on Saturday. Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Paula came up on Friday to get a headstart on the celebration. So from the moment I woke up, I was feeling the birthday love...though I wasn't interested in wearing my birthday hat!


Mom and Dad hung up a huge, colorful Happy Birthday banner in the family room, and I was riveted. I couldn't stop staring at it.


I also got to open up a few birthday gifts...and they sure were tasty!


But the best part of the morning came when I got back from a walk with Grandpa and Aunt Paula to discover...


Balloons!


Lots and lots of balloons!


Everywhere!


What a wonderful birthday it was turning out to be! Here's a video of my great morning:



Little did I know, that was just the beginning. Check back tomorrow to hear all about my party!