Thursday, May 13, 2010

Right Place, right time, Part 1


Mom had the best idea for how we could celebrate Mother's Day: going to Sesame Place! It was my first time at the theme park, and now I understand why Julia talks about it so much. Despite the chilly weather, I had a great time.



Here's a video of my first day at Sesame Place with Julia:



It was an eventful day for Julia too. Now that she's (almost) 3, she was finally able to ride the roller coaster there that she's had her eye on for the past year, Vapor Trail. Here's how it went (she and Dad were in the third car):



So she didn't like it as much as she thought. Then, she proceeded to refuse to ride a bunch of other rides that she previously had gone on. Just wasn't her day, I guess. But she loved playing with me there!



There's another very important part of our trip to talk about, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. See you then.