Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Going swimmingly


For the past month or so, I've finally been taking swimming lessons. Every Saturday morning, Dad and I go to Little Gym and then go for a swimming lesson at the Y. As you can imagine, I love it, especially splashing around and dumping water on myself. But I've also learned to kick, "reach and pull" and blow bubbles (though I have to work on my bubble-blowing skills). Last Saturday, I even dunked my entire head underwater...twice!

For me, another highlight of my swimming lessons is clowning around in the locker room. Try and find me, Dad!



Mom and Julia stopped by during one of my recent classes and took a little video of Dad and me in the pool. Take a look:



Sadly, Saturday night is the last class of this semester. I hope the next semester starts really soon!