Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Victorian era


Julia and I had the best visit the other week with our friends Audrey and Carl. Last fall, we met up with them at a great amusement park called Adventureland. This time around, we found another fun place to meet up and go on some terrific rides: Victorian Gardens in Central Park. Every summer, they set up rides over Wollman Rink and turn the place into a fun theme park. We had the best time there.

They have boat rides...



And trucks...



And my favorite, hopping frogs...



There was a swing ride too, but I was too little to go on it, so only Julia and Audrey got to go.


Just wait until next year! My other favorite ride besides the frog was the little rollercoaster, which was so much fun. I was shrieking with delight, and kept saying "More rollercoaster!" every time I got off.

Not only were the rides great, it was fun spending time with Audrey and Carl.


And our moms, who were neighbors growing up, had fun spending the day together as well!


Here are the highlights of our day — you can see how excited I am on the rides!