Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!


Happy new year everyone! We're not old enough to stay up until midnight (though Henry tried his best, getting up at 10, 11 and 4:30 in the morning), so we had our New Year's celebration early yesterday. Mom, Dad and I had a champagne toast (okay, it was apple cider), and Dad brought home lots of fun New Year's paraphernalia from Times Square that I had a ball with. Even Henry got a chance to join in the fun! Take a look at these photos and video of our festivities:







Henry and I hope that you all have a happy and healthy 2010 (we hope that we have a healthy 2010 too)! And yes, we will have some resolutions to share with you (and we'll look back on how I did with my 2009 resolutions), but first we have to finish up the rest of the Christmas posts. So you'll have to wait until next week to hear our goals for 2010.