Wednesday, December 22, 2010

End of the World


What a great trip! Dad asked me to reflect on our amazing week at Disney World, so I shared some of my thoughts at the hotel on our last night there, and at the airport before our flight home (and by the way, Henry was much better behaved on that flight). Take a look:



It's too bad that Henry won't end up remembering the trip, but at least we have all these great videos and photos from our week at Disney. Hopefully we'll get to go back in a couple years when Henry is tall enough to go on more rides...and I won't be quite so scared to ride some of them. I can't wait!

I think Henry and I told you everything there is to tell about our trip, but if you still have questions about Disney or anything else you'd like us to answer, send them our way!