Friday, July 10, 2009

Brotherly love


Henry is seven weeks old today, and to the surprise of everyone I still love him just as much as I did the first time I saw him. Several times a day, I ask Mom and Dad if I can hold him, and I'm always going up to him and kissing him or putting my head on him.


Every once in a while, he doesn't like the attention...


But the rest of the time, I think he really loves being close to his big sister!



And here's a video you'll definitely want to watch, because it shows what our interactions are like these days. But best of all, you'll see a genuine smile from Henry, who started smiling for real (as opposed to just having gas) this week. The smile comes around the 1:30 mark.



That's it for this week. Tomorrow we're off to celebrate Grandma's birthday. I hope you all have a great weekend!