Friday, June 12, 2009

Finding my place(s)


Fun fact: today was my original due date! Instead, I'm celebrating my three-week birthday today! Anyway...

When Julia was a newborn, Mom and Dad spent a lot of time "hovering and holding" — that is, hovering over her as she slept and holding her seemingly every waking moment. But now that there are two kids, and Dad is back at work, it's just not possible for them to give me the same attention. So instead, I've been learning to sleep and hang out in lots of different places. Like the pack and play...


And the Boppy...


And the Baby Bjorn...


And the new baby sling that Mom put me in...


It's super-cozy and comfy!


And last but not least, there's the papasan seat, which I think was Julia's least favorite item when she was my age. Well, I've already probably spent more time in it these past three weeks than Julia ever did! I especially enjoy being it on the porch and gazing at the ceiling fan, which helps lull me to sleep:



Hope you all have a great weekend!