Friday, June 26, 2009

Juicy fruit


Henry will post our first Ask Julia & Henry column over the weekend or early next week, so look for that soon (it's still not too late to send in questions). But before the week wraps up, I wanted to update you on a few things that I've been doing when Henry cries and sleeps. For example, I discovered how much fun it is to eat watermelon!


Mmmm....so good! And juicy too! I also mentioned that I've been eating with a bib lately; here's what that looks like:


Yes, I'm growing up every day! And finally, we now have two baby monitors in the house, one for me and one for Henry. So now that there are two different "receivers" in the kitchen, I like to use them as phones. Here am I "calling" my friend Sammy (the guy I told you about a few days ago).


Have a good weekend everyone, and Henry and I will see you back here next week!