Monday, June 22, 2009

One (month) to grow on


I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that I'm already one month old today. Can you believe it? Happy birthday to me!

Julia says that when she had her one-month birthday, Dad put together a slideshow of all the photos he took during her first month. So I asked Dad to do the same thing for me, but it turns out that he and Mom haven't taken all that many photos of me — at least, not much beyond what you've seen already. But I cried enough to convince Dad to do something special for my one-month birthday. So he put together a video of me doing what I do best:


Sleeping! I tend to doze off after my feedings, so Dad captured a video of all the contortions and facial expressions I go through as I drift off to Dreamland. If you look closely you might even spot a brief smile! It's a long video, so Dad added a cute song on the soundtrack to help pass the time. But that means because of those pesky rights issues, you can't watch it on YouTube and will have to click here instead. Enjoy!